[NA][WvW] Recruiting new and veteran players

When alliances launch it won't matter what server you used to be on, So I am recruiting players from all over NA. We're pretty chill but we are also focused on improvement. Discord is a requirement when running with us.

We tend to be more active on weekdays but on Fridays we get drunk etc. in discord because reset nights are usually a giant clusterkitten anyway. This is likely to change as we get more people involved though.

For now we're Looking to build a 10 to 20 man squad composition using reapers(knowing how to also play scourge is a plus), dragonhunters or core guardians for dps. Firebrands and Scrappers for support, druids to spam immob and a chrono for strips and portals. 

If you can play support or hit people in the face hit me up. It doesn't matter what server you're on but if you want to play with us we're on darkhaven until alliances comes out.

Edited by Brutal Augus.5917
Typo
  • Like 2

• Brutal Augus.5917 changed the title to [NA][WvW] Recruiting new and veteran players

I have been a member of KOVE for about 6 months. I was mostly a support player and was incredibly burnt out so I took a couple of years away from the game. The guild leader met me when I was roaming on DPS core guard and recruited me. Since then the guild has helped me improve my gameplay immensely with havoc groups, a KOVE PvP arena which is paid for monthly and a lot of personal training. The community in the guild is incredible and I've made some of the best friends of my life there. Now it's onwards and upwards for the guild following the vision we as members and our guild leader have for the guild. I hope more can join on this adventure.

• Thanks 1