LF active large guild (NA) silverpeaks

Mythi.5760

Came from Warcraft after 16 years and got perma banned and a friend shown me this game so i bought it.  but could use some more help and how to best prep for the endgame asap. on EST can play mainly after work at night or weekends.want to get into dungeons and raids and everything really. https://discord.gg/AKvFjwvQ  is my discord if you wanna chat and give me some tips and tricks. otherwise in game im saintmythi or mythi#5760 if you wanna add me. thanx

Edited by Mythi.5760
  • Haha 1

Good start would be to stop comparing this game to 'that thing'.. Then if you want 'aoe on yourself' without 'changing wepons bars and junk' you can go axe/axe warrior, or dagger/axe soulbeast... Or idk.. Maybe even sword/pistol holosmith.. But honestly if you cant handle such braindead class as reaper than you should rethink why you changed games in the first place..  Idk

Edited by KrivukasLT.3507

wow very helpful. you must be the stoner last night that stood around in pvp and bitched everyone out. im new trying to get into the game and here you are insulting people. best of luck finding something better to do than being pissed off all the time.

• Mythi.5760 changed the title to LF active large guild (NA) silverpeaks