Mesmer and Guardian (2 people) lf EU PvX guild

Tialora.4095

Yo, 
returning players looking for a guild.
We usually do Fractals, PvP and WvW, so it would be nice if your guild would have active people with the same interests.
We would also love to get into Raiding, I tried it once when I was still unexperienced with the game, but was overwhelmed and felt unwelcome in the group I was in. I have no idea what Raid(s?) it was, but I have some items to prove I did.
Would love to join a active guild that wouldn't mind dragging us along, we are generally fast learners and will carry our weight after a little help.
I am planning on playing Support Mesmer builds in PvE and WvW, would need some time to prep my gear though, since the last time I played legendary armor just came out. So my ascended is still marauder from when I only played WvW.
Guardian player is willing to play any Guardian Build. Needs some time to prep gear also though, but has some legendary armor pieces already.

For whatever it counts:
We both have Mythic CE raiding exp in WoW. We do know this is a very different game, just putting it out there, so it shows we are capable and willing to commit to the same effort as in WoW.

The more active and the smaller your guild is (with active being higher prio) the better. We just want a fun guild with banter and not cringe chat.
Thanks for the read, write me either ingame or on discord, im available pretty much always.

Tialora.4095
Nyrde#8009

Hey There,

You can join us [MoI] Ministry Of Invaders, we a guild focused on WvW but we play other game modes from time to time to chill out.

We are currently based on Whiteside Ridge, with 6 active people (looking forward to recruit 30 and prepare all players we have for the Alliences System). We were recently in a holiday due to Christmas and New Year but our holiday is done and our plan to start our activities is from next week after Beta ends.

For more Information you can check our forum: 

[MoI] Leader, Flasher.