[NA]Sorrow's Furnace: Retuning player looking for guild

Rizalee.4593

Hello..

I'm looking for a guild to join.. I just came back to the game after about 5/6 years away..  I have a great many level 80- Characters (Necro/Mesmer/Guardian/Warrior/Thief)I came back because a friend just started playing and I'm mostly playing with her, but our hours don't mesh a lot of the time and it would be nice to have some other people to play with/ Talk to/Ask questions of when I'm playing by myself 

I would like to get back into fractals, and WvW and guild missions. 

I have no idea strikes or raids are, but I'm interested in learning !

Hit me up

-Riz

[PLZ] NA aims to provide a relaxed environment for raiders trying to learn new encounters while having fun! Currently, we are looking for newer raid players, with good class knowledge, who can fill our training raid nights/second static, Raids are schedule on weekday evenings 15-30 mins after reset. These are groups that are focused on wing progressions and helping out players tackling new roles, mechanics, or classes that they want to improve on! Our main static has cleared all content in Wings 1-7, including all CM modes. Our main static is currently full, but we are always looking for new players to act as fill raiders. We have helpful commanders and experienced players that are good resources for anything in-game related as well so ask away! We also PUG raids frequently in the mornings and get as many guildies as we can to run with us for fun, helping out players who needs their kills for the week or completing achievements/collections. _ Requirements: Must have Discord as we announce important occasions and schedules there. A good attitude and be able to handle constructive criticism so we can help each other improve. We aim for fun and good vibes even on the roughest nights but of course we still want to get those kills in the end! If you have any questions about the guild or interested in joining please reach out on discord Gator#4096 or mail me in-game Gator.1295

I think we'll be a great fit for you. We try to do fractals and strikes mission for guildies when we have the number. And generally speaking, we'd love to run t4s together!
This is the best time to come back as the new expac is coming soon.
We're a small-medium guild ~113 on the roster in game with many are inactive. So we don't mind seeing new faces around town.
Here's some info about us: https://www.reddit.com/r/guildrecruitment/comments/sszjup/napvxsoschillaxcasualnew_player_friendlyintense/?

Edited by Hex.2579
I was replying to another post. But I posted here instead.

Hey Rizalee....I am part of CBo on Sorrows Furnace. I just posted this on here. 

NA [CBo] Crimson Blackout is an easy-going WvW focused guild that loves to fight. Some of our members also do PvE, PvP and fractals and are always willing to help in these areas. We are based on Sorrow's Furnace server, but open to adding players from other servers with alliances on the way. We have regular class trainings and even 1 on 1 class trainings with our experts if needed. We are a very open, inclusive and respectful guild, where all are welcome.

We officially raid Monday, Wednesday, Friday, and Saturday at 6h00 (pst), 7h00 (mst), 8h00 (cst) or 9h00 (est) but roam and chill the other nights. You are under no obligation to run every night, only when you can.

Please join us on teamspeak @ ts40.gameservers.com:9115 for fun and better coordination!

You are welcome to join our Discord @ https://discord.gg/6e3zHBKZhk; we use Discord as a website.

Please feel free to reach out to me in-game at Rantaine.4759 or on Discord at Dguvner#3035

P.S Transfers to SF currently only cost 500 gems, so very cheap and of course well worth it 🙂

Feel free to get in touch if you havent found a guild yet 🙂