[NA] LF an active, casual PvE /PvX Guild fit for a Dad

Rico Suave.8143

Looking for an active yet casual guild/group of friends that enjoy PvE (dailies, fractals, strikes, etc) content. I'm a dad so activity requirement is difficult to fulfill. Just want to hang out with cool and fun people and not have to worry about NEEDING to play, and yet not being the only one I know online.

Hi. I'm sure you're busy. Nobody goes to their high school reunion and says, "Man, I wish I had spent more time playing Guild Wars 2." But let me tell you why you should be thinking about it.

And then I will tell you.

Why should you join our guild? Because it's a great way to build relationships with like-minded people who share your interests and your sense of humor. You can get together with them any time to play games, or just hang out and chat about anything.

We're all adults here, or I should say old farts. So we know what it is like to have responsibilities that don't always allow us to spend as much time gaming as we'd like. It's why we love our guild—because they are an escape from the stress of daily life into a special place where we can sit down with friends and relax while playing games we love.

>So if joining a Guild Wars 2 guild sounds like something you'd be interested in doing… then why not give us a try? We'd love to have you!
And here's some more info about us: https://www.reddit.com/r/guildrecruitment/comments/sszjup/napvxsoschillaxcasualnew_player_friendlyintense/?