Skiff launch attempt is causing my game to crash!

Game runs, and everything is working except trying to launch my Skiff, as the title states, which then crashes my game!

Submitted a ticket, Tech did some trouble shooting, told me to remove game overlays like Discord, but still no fix, and now I feel totally abandoned by support!

Now I'm stuck on EoD Chapter 11. In The Name of The Law because I can't pick-up Detective Rama in MY Skiff!!

Here is the solution:

***Make sure the keybind for the "activate mastery" is correctly set to a key. It should be near the bottom of the keybind settings menu.

If you unbind the key, it will cause you to crash when you right-click the mastery button. The mastery menu requires a key to be set to display the tooltip popup, and if it doesn't have one, the game crashes.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Mino.8645 said:

Here is the solution:

***Make sure the keybind for the "activate mastery" is correctly set to a key. It should be near the bottom of the keybind settings menu.

If you unbind the key, it will cause you to crash when you right-click the mastery button. The mastery menu requires a key to be set to display the tooltip popup, and if it doesn't have one, the game crashes.

Wow!! Thank you so much!!

Now why doesn't Tech Support know that one?

You're an absolute Gem!!