[EU] Freedom For Skritts [F.F.S] We are looking for new & veteran players!

Freedom For Skritts [F.F.S] is a casual PvE guild recruiting all players looking to join a friendly and social guild! Here are but a few things we offer:

- Weekly events (HP trains, Mastery trains, Guild Missions, Raid and Strikes trainings, high and low end Fractals and so much more).

- An organized and active Discord.

- Friendly and helpful Officers who are always willing to help out any member.

- We keep it small, we prefer to know everyone rather then have 200 members.

- Options to progress to a high rank (if that's your thing).

- MAX level guild hall (This is the new EoD guild hall).

We take veteran and new players, so if you’re looking for a relaxed, social place to enjoy GW2, then join F.F.S! 

To join, either message MatthewMarzia.9412 in game or MatthewMarzia#9605 on Discord.

Edited by MatthewMarzia.9412

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey there! I'm looking for a guild and this sounds right up my alley!

Something about me:

- I started with GW1 and went into beta/launch for GW2, but quickly dropped the game afterwards for some reason. I picked it up temporarily in 2016 for a little while, but only started seriously playing again a few years ago. So I wouldn't call myself a 'veteran' per se, I'm still catching up on a lot haha

- I am looking for a fun and social guild which offers a lot of different content, so this guild sounds perfect. It would be nice to sometimes ask folks to do some casual fishing, HP trains, map comps. But I'm also looking to get more into Fracs, Strikes and Raids (I've only got surface level experience with those game modes), and also get some Dungeons done. All the while maybe chilling in voice or guild chat 🙂

- I also want to dabble more into PvP and WvW, but if you guys aren't too much into that I can find that elsewhere probably so no biggie.

- I don't know how active I will be. I typically play a lot of GW2 for a few months, and then barely touch it for a few months, and repeat (but I always come back again lol). For now I'll be on a few nights a week for sure! I don't know if you have any rules concerning activity?

If this sounds like a fit and you'll have me I would be happy to join 🙂 I'll send you a discord invite as well and send this message as well if you won't see this