(NA)(PvP) [Lama] Tyrias Deadliest Llamas is looking for Active Friendly PvP'ers! 500+ Members!

Hiya! [Lama] Tyria's Deadliest Llamas is a 500+ Member Joint guild (Paired with the joint guild Tyrias Deadliest Llamas I I [Lama]) That strives to make PvP a more welcoming and inclusive space for newer players, veterans, new players and pro's alike.

We just revamped our discord and are getting new members on the daily! If you feel like you want someone to duo que with, maybe need some pointers on how to play a class you just picked up or are just here for the friendship, [Lama] is your guild!

What we do!

Ranked Duo Que's of All Ratings!

Automated Tournament's for every and all, willing to join!

Unranked Groups, for Guild Missions and Practice!

Monthly Tournaments, for the prestige!

What our purpose is, and what we strive to do!

We strive to help and assist players of all walks of life, new and veteran, with PvP, through guidance, teamwork, sportsmanship and clear cut communication.

We provide a safe haven for those looking to get away from the loneliness and the toxicity that PvP can be, and offer forms of assistance such as

group queing, duo queing, advice on how to handle toxic situations and more.

• We also have a very active discord and community, with our guilds being combined via our discord and guild officers!

The Guild Leader, Officers, and Enforcers all ensure a non toxic, safe and sustainable environment, free from negativity and strife!
Our Core Guild is currently Level 44, with all synthesizers available but not currently fully upgraded! Guild Hall, Isle of Reflection

Please either send me a mail in game (with your in game account name, i.e NameHere.0000) or respond to this post and I will get to you as soon as possible. Hope to see you in the mists!

Don't forget to stay hydrated!

Edited by EternalDestiny.2864

• EternalDestiny.2864 changed the title to (NA)(PvP) [Lama] Tyrias Deadliest Llamas is looking for Active Friendly PvP'ers! 500+ Members!