Accessibility Wars Too! (NA PVE Community+Guild)

Nimrauko.2605

Community Name: Accessibility Wars Too

Guild Name: Chantry of Secrets (OoW)

Gameplay Choice: PVE
Server: Henge of Denravi
Active Time: Midnight to Midnight CST
Contact info: Nimrauko.2605
Number of members: 8 members at time of post

About AWT:

We are a new community that is tailored towards working for accessibility in Guild Wars 2 as a whole for those of us who suffer from Physical or Mental disabilities. With the release of EoD there were balance changes that nerfed a great deal of the LI builds that some of us in the disabled community utilized to be able to comfortably contribute in our preferred game modes. This showed to me that our community was lacking a place where these things could be stored and those with disabilities could come together and help one another to enjoy this wonderful game that we all love. So I went to work organizing Accessibillity Wars. We are slowly growing as a community and I would like to further get the word out so we can continue to grow.

At the present: We have a discord server for the community and are in the process of getting a team together to design our website. In addition to that we have a brand new small guild in game if you would like to join a guild from the ground up, that is focused on the needs of people with Physical and/or Mental disabilities.

You can visit our website (its in progress) at https://accessibilitywars.com where you will find the link to our twitter as well as our discord.

The Reddit Post that Launched This Ship

Edited by Nimrauko.2605
Added more to title
  • Thanks 1

• Nimrauko.2605 changed the title to Accessibility Wars Too! (NA PVE Community+Guild)