Looking for inactive guild to become guild leader

Elric.1240

Hi,

I was a guild leader in GW1 and for many years I tried to start a guild in GW2 with just for a couple of friends who play the game now and then. Just for sharing a bank and some smaller upgrades. Since they don't play much, its hard conquer a new hall, and build it up from scratch.

Now there are many 'sleeping' guilds where players hardly play anymore. Some because they joined a better guild. Some because the lost interest. Some because the leader did not show up for a long time, and so on.

I would like to take over such a guild with guild hall. By transferring leadership to me. Location does not matter. If you are in such a guild, or know one, please let me know if you are willing to transfer leadership to me.

Sincerely,

Elric.

• Haha 2

A full guild hall is worth a lot of gold, about 10k gold just in materials not to mention the time investment. I wouldn't hold out to much hope on this one.

Alternatively you can take the new guild hall with a handful of people for the 100g investment. If you ask in map chat or LFG you will find the assistance you need.

2 hours ago, Deedrick.4372 said:

A full guild hall is worth a lot of gold, about 10k gold just in materials not to mention the time investment. I wouldn't hold out to much hope on this one.

Alternatively you can take the new guild hall with a handful of people for the 100g investment. If you ask in map chat or LFG you will find the assistance you need.

True. But I'm not asking for a full guild hall. Just for an inactive guild with guild hall. Anyway, thanks for the alternative but I'll wait a bit longer.  Gold is not a problem. 

As long as there is a single member who clings to the hope of reviving an inactive guild, they will never give out easily. I have helped so many guilds that have been dead for as long as the game has existed to do some guild missions and bump them up. They could just make a new one from scratch, but they decided to use their dead guilds instead.

While this thought is noble, it is impractical. You can either wait for the dead guilds to come back to life, or you can create your own guild. I'm just being realistic here.

• Like 1