Returning Player LF - [NA] - [PvX] or [PvE]+[PvP] - Guild/s

oXJerXo.7925

Hey all. Returning player looking for a guild or two here. I played at launch for a fair bit and remember enjoying various PvE content with my guild, which has since moved on to other games. However, the thing I looked forward to most and got the most enjoyment from was PvP/WvW. As things stand now there is a LOT of rust to shake off, for example, the game has not slowed down for me yet. I have played enough recently to know I will be playing GW2 for a good while with all the content to explore even though I tend to bounce around from game to game.

As things stand now I have done the EoD story and 100%'d the related maps and have been in sPvP otherwise. I'm open to filling whatever role is needed for the right guild, but will need to gear up. I do have some resources such as boosts and stuff to get a couple more level 80s going to speed things up if it comes to filling a need. Right now, I have a Necro, Ranger, Guardian, and Thief at level 80 in various states of gear readiness, probably just exotics for the most part and farming skill points is not a big deal to me. 

This went on a bit longer than I intended. Feel free to contact me in game or on the forums if you think I'd be a good match for your community or have any questions.

Edited by oXJerXo.7925

• oXJerXo.7925 changed the title to Returning Player LF - [NA] - [PvX] or [PvE]+[PvP] - Guild/s

Hey there...here is the guild I run with. We are very active 🙂

NA [CBo] Crimson Blackout is an easy-going WvW focused guild that loves to fight and is very active. Some of our members also do PvE, PvP, fractals and are always willing to help in these areas. We are based on Sorrow's Furnace server, but open to adding players from other servers with alliances on the way. We have regular class trainings and even 1 on 1 class trainings with our experts if needed. We are a very open, inclusive and respectful guild, where all are welcome.

We officially raid Monday, Wednesday, Friday (9pm cst) and Saturday at 6h00 (pst), 7h00 (mst), 8h00 (cst) or 9h00 (est) but roam and chill the other nights. You are under no obligation to run every night, but ideally, we would like you to run at least 2 nights a week with us. Lately on our roaming nights, we help new guild members get their Warclaw mount.

Please join us on TeamSpeak @ ts40.gameservers.com:9115 This is mandatory. You don't have to talk, just listen for call outs 🙂

We please ask that you rep CBo on official raid nights also.

You are welcome to join our Discord @ https://discord.gg/6e3zHBKZhk we use Discord as a website.

Please feel free to reach out to me in-game at Rantaine.4759 or on Discord at Dguvner#3035

P.S Transfers to SF currently only cost 500 gems, so very cheap and of course well worth it 🙂 Its actually free if you never transferred before!!

9 hours ago, Dguvner.7432 said:

We are based on Sorrow's Furnace server, but open to adding players from other servers with alliances on the way.

I am on Crystal Desert, so I would have to transfer? However, I have never transferred before so it should be free. 

We have regular class trainings and even 1 on 1 class trainings with our experts if needed.

This is great. I really enjoy learning about the various in game mechanics as well as becoming a better player along the way. 

We are a very open, inclusive and respectful guild, where all are welcome.

It seems like there is a very positive community in this game, which is one of the things that keeps me playing. I'm very laid back personality wise, but still have a competitive streak.

We officially raid Monday, Wednesday, Friday (9pm cst) and Saturday at 6h00 (pst), 7h00 (mst), 8h00 (cst) or 9h00 (est) but roam and chill the other nights. You are under no obligation to run every night, but ideally, we would like you to run at least 2 nights a week with us. Lately on our roaming nights, we help new guild members get their Warclaw mount.

These times can work  for me, it's at the edge of my bed time, but lets be honest here, it's not like I have never stayed up past bed time on a school/work night to PvP or just get into MMO shenanigans with the guild.  I only have two mounts >.<

I'll hit you up in game and we can determine where to go next.