[EU/PVE] Looking for a small and friendly guild

Hey there 🙂 I'm a new-ish player, started playing just a few months ago and just finished my travel through the story.

I'd love to find a small-ish guild, one that feels more like a group of friends where they all know each other, friendly and social people. A place to call home in the game.

Apart from that, I'm looking for a PVE focused guild and it would be great if it regularly organizes things like strikes runs or fractals (and metas or other stuff too ofc). I've started trying those two instanced activities out, and it would be great to find some people to play them with, and hopefuly help me improve (I want to become a good healer/support but struggling with it).

TLDR; I'm looking for a reduced size and social guild to make friends who I can run stuff with 🙂

Hi, our guild OMG has a core group of people who interact on a daily basis and we are currently trying to get people involved in doing group events such as fractals and strikes. Our advert is here, please feel free to message me if you wish to know more or would like an invite 🙂