The Altered Guild Saga (GW2 AU fan project.)

I feel this may be a bit of a touchy subject for some players but ive been working on an au story for guild wars involving my characters. my current story im working on is Fractured crystal. it is a Guild wars Alternat reality with my characters. this story is a heavy wip and is merely an idea of a what if scenario.  four character backstories have been completed as to set the tone and the path for these  characters. each may be different but they are all equally as tragic.  I might make this into a series of stories called the altered guild saga. my goal with this is to open up a sort of multiverse and  get creators to make their own AU stories of guild wars. any suggestions would be great as such an ambitious idea may also required a writing team. there is a lot of story that could have played out differently and being only a team of three so far has already given some pretty good ideas. but just imagine what an entire community could come up with. An entire multiverse waiting to be created.
here is what i have for the characters on wattpad. take a read if interested and give me your feedback. for such a large world with in depth history and culture the more help the better.

https://www.wattpad.com/story/309887584-guild-wars-2-broken-minds

FOR ASH, IRON AND BLOOD!
FOR THE LEGIONS!

altered guild team

• Like 1