Gaze into the Void accessibility

The "Gaze into the Void" achievement in the Junkyard CM is near impossible to obtain due to Ankka's effective health pool upon getting 3, let alone 6 stacks of Power of the Void in relation to the "Inevitable Death" bar.  I am fairly certain this achievement is either bugged or made it to live without proper testing as you don't stand a chance at ever getting this one unless you literally bring a group of 10 players competent enough to compete for world record raid kills. Maybe this was intended, but I doubt it.

Inevitable Death only fills up if you fail mechanics, it is possible to draw out the fight as long as you want unless you get hit by hallucinations and such. Also it was cleared by multiple groups already the day after release. 
If that is world record level difficulty for you then sure, dhuum normal mode took longer to clear than this achievement

I might be wrong on this but it seems the bar also fills up over time regardless of players hit by attacks.
Irregardless of that, the DPS check is still insanely high and the comparison to Dhuum‘s first clear is pointless since that encounter was about understanding its mechanics and not pumping out a ton of DPS while avoiding not only death, but even being tagged by attacks.

Like I said before: it may have been intended this way but I doubt it. Having a look at it to confirm that certainly can’t do any harm.

Edited by Kite.8015

I think this should be nerfed just a lil bit... 

I dont think inevitable death goes up by failing mechanics

I have tried so much even without failing any mechanic even stacking and making to boss jump to safe areas, even running 1 healer its not enought, for example dhuum cm was hard because its mechanic was hard... yeah you need alot dps but still, the dps check here its just so much, and you can only play like 4 classes? Scourge, virtuoso mech specter and maybe harbriger? 

It fills up over time. Its meant to be an achievement that is extremely hard to get and carry prestige, which most people will not be able to get it. Its something that would require people to work hard to understand the fundamentals well. It requires the DPS to take as little damage as possible, while doing their dps rotations. Healers have a lot of pressure with the damage that is dealt. Look at it as something to prog for and improve your skills to be able to do, rather than something you want to be lowered. Also you can do it with 2 healers, but most people thing support dps classes should do no damage and they should work to have about 2/3rd of the dps players damage. Also would like to say the class tunnelling is due to the value of ranged damage in this fight however our group did this fight with an HB, alac mirage, spectre, condi scourge| HM, quick harbinger, condi scourge, condi mech, Virtuoso. Also you cant stack the boss in a safe space, if your too far from her she will throw elixirs at your feet that do a large amount of damage and leave a damaging AOE. 

• Haha 1