(NA ) (EST) New player looking for Fractal/raid/strike guild

I've been playing about a week now trying to figure stuff out. Hit 80 on my engineer and boosted a guardian and I have most of my skill tree in firebrand done.

I can play daily, and I'm open to learning how to do this content.

Edited by Veiler Of.9741
Just to add more clarity

• Veiler Of.9741 changed the title to (NA ) (EST) New player looking for Fractal/raid/strike guild

Guild Medieval: We welcome players of all skill levels, experiences, and walks of life. We are inclusive and pride ourselves on maintaining a friendly, mature, and supportive gaming environment. Our footprint in GW2 is small right now but we are actively recruiting and growing. That said, we're far more interested in finding recruits with the right mindset and personality than we are in bolstering our numbers.

We are mainly a PvE guild. We have no requirements on how you play the game, that is up to you. 

[NA] Guild Medieval: The Knights Medieval [TKM] - Family-friendly, casual, social, multi-game guild. - Looking For Guild - Guild Wars 2 Forums

To join, fill out an application on our web site: www.guildmedieval.com. 

I was tempted to join until I read you logged IP addresses ""Your IP Address is recorded with each post you make on this discussion system and is retrievable by the forum staff if need-be.""
This totally doesn't spark any red flags  or make anyone uneasy for staff abuse if they just dislike you

Edited by Veiler Of.9741
Adding more clarity
  • Like 1