[NA][EDT] Returning Player looking for Guild/s

Anore.6213

I'm a returning player still working my way through the expansions looking for some chill guildies to do nightly t1&2 fractals/dungeons. Would strongly prefer a guild to have a Discord server.
I play everything including spvp and wvw so it'd be cool to have some people to do that with too.. Whether that's part of a PvX guild or several different guilds. For WvW,  I'm on SBI and don't want to move. At some point I'd want to try raiding, but I'm not ready for that quite yet. I play most weekday evenings and sometimes late nights my time.
Feel free to contact me in game or on discords @ Anore#2464

Guild Medieval: We welcome players of all skill levels, experiences, and walks of life. We are inclusive and pride ourselves on maintaining a friendly, mature, and supportive gaming environment. Our footprint in GW2 is small right now but we are actively recruiting and growing. That said, we're far more interested in finding recruits with the right mindset and personality than we are in bolstering our numbers.

We are Primarily a PVE guild, running fractals, dragon response mission, metas, and such. We have no requirements on how you play your characters, only how your treat others. You are Welcome to give us a try.

[NA] Guild Medieval: The Knights Medieval [TKM] - Family-friendly, casual, social, multi-game guild. - Looking For Guild - Guild Wars 2 Forums

Our website: www.guildmedieval.com

Edited by mikoe.6574

I am a total noob. i played at launch and love WvWvW, I cant remmeber anything at all. I would love some guidance. Im 20 now i was like 13 at the time. I just want a discord and a guild to play with and enjoy this game. I love the idea of this game but im not a solo player and looking for a group