NA player, US night owl, looking for late-night/early morning guild

What I'm looking for:  I'm a night owl in the US (Central time) and I mainly play during late evenings/very early mornings. I'm looking specifically for a guild with a robust late night/early morning presence for co-op content. Specifically PvE-centric things - expansion/Living World season 3/4 map completing, story progression after core personal story, and I've been wanting to dip my toes into fractals a little bit more. My two main characters are equipped for T1 with no issues, but my personal fractal scale is on the higher end of T1.

What I'm NOT looking for:  I'm already in a WvW guild so I don't need another one. I don't want a PvP guild, because that's my least favorite content/play mode. I don't need a guild that pays lip service to welcoming and doing things with new members, only to default back to their internal cliques, and I also don't need a guild with drama - officers dating each other, flirting openly in guild chat/voice chat as a diversion away from doing things in the game in general, and members/officers being deliberately unwelcoming or hostile to new people. I also don't need the "women don't play video games" attitude and other forms of misogyny, or fellow players who tell me I should be playing the game their way. I certainly don't need a guild that demands 100% rep either - there's a reason why we can have five guilds.

What I can offer:  I've been playing GW2 since mid-October of 2013. There are still many things I don't know about the game, but I am always willing to learn and keep an open mind. I also have a wealth of knowledge that can be passed on to newer players, and I'm willing to assist with guild missions and any other content that I'm familiar with. I also am very comfortable with using Discord, as that is my primary voice chat program. I also don't mind repping during guild missions and guild events.

I've been in and left many guilds since I've been playing, but if I find a good fit I tend to stay put and rep when I can.

Guild Medieval: 

We welcome players of all skill levels, experiences, and walks of life. We are inclusive and pride ourselves on maintaining a friendly, mature, and supportive gaming environment. Our footprint in GW2 is small right now but we are actively recruiting and growing. That said, we're far more interested in finding recruits with the right mindset and personality than we are in bolstering our numbers.

We are Primarily a PVE guild, running fractals, dragon response mission, metas, and such. Helping you get your fractal level is not a problem. We have no requirements on how you play your characters, only in how your treat others. You are Welcome to give us a try.

[NA] Guild Medieval: The Knights Medieval [TKM] - Family-friendly, casual, social, multi-game guild. - Looking For Guild - Guild Wars 2 Forums

Register at our website: www.guildmedieval.com

• 2 weeks later...

Ok not entirely sure we're exactly what you want but hey come check us out and see what you think, we might be able to fill a guild slot you have spare.....
Can confirm girls CAN play video games (source: am a girl) we're pretty relaxed, like general content, run dungeons and fractals couple times a week to cover couple timezones, Strikes starting up this coming weekend which should be a total riot given we haven't done them as a group before so death is guarenteed.....
Oh got bored and ran off to do part of the achievements for Dragon Bash..... bounty run last week cause someone needed it and why not lol
 We don't seem to have any of the issues you listed as deal breakers but how about I toss our guild blurb in here and you can decide what you think?

[NA] Shrieking Quokkas has been around for about 9 months and is sitting at over 150 members currently. Thankfully we don't have any long term cliques and so far no overinflated egos.
We don't have any big joining requirements, no forms to fill out or interviews to sit, just jump into Discord and have a chat, see what you think of us and let us know you want an invite. Any of our members can send guild invites so you don't have to wait for the obligatory 'officer' to be online.
Guild activity is similar, it's best to get to know people first but once you are known it's not hard to have others jump on something you want to run.

There's a decent mix of interests in game we're running Fractals and weekly dungeon runs with a Strike team currently building.  Anything you want to do just give a shout and people are likely to jump onboard for the fun of it, we're very easy going and more than happy to tag along on what you're doing in order to procrastinate on what we should be (coughskyscalecough).

Timezones are split between SEA and US times, most of the Discord voice activity seems to be US evening/Aussie Daytime though  SEA evenings are expanding which is good given the founders are in Oz (Need more Aussies!!).
It's not mandatory but we'd like to see voice chat get busier because it's a great space to toss ideas about.
We don't insist on repping either, it's your choice, though it's nice when people do, then we can drop in and say hi to the yellow dots on the map.

We'll help you if you ask and like to brainstorm ideas but we don't mind if you take or leave our advice, you'll likely get 3 different opinions anyway and it's always interesting to see what works for each person. Besides, everyone plays the game their own way, we even have a few insane people who like to PvP 

As for why Quokkas...... well drop into the Discord and we'll tell you.
https://discord.gg/jwz4SNG4vX

Edited by Lorynn.4032

• 10 months later...