Controls Not Responsive Bug - Intermittent

ChrisP.4386

Occasionally when I log into the game all inputs will stop working. The game recognizes neither mouse nor keyboard. All other apps and programs as well as all OS functions work without issue.

It always follows the same pattern when it happens. I can login in fine. I can select a character (by double-clicking the character image) and enter the game. At this point, none of the inputs work. If I close and exit the game, (alt-tab, then hit the 'X' in the OS), the next time I start the game the input is dead even on the character select screen. It only clears up with a reboot.

Any one have any ideas? This only started in the last couple of months.

i7-6700K w/ 16GB RAM512 Samsung SSD & 1TB WD HDDR9 390X - 8GLogitech G710+ KBLogitech G5 Mouse

@ChrisP.4386 said:Occasionally when I log into the game all inputs will stop working. The game recognizes neither mouse nor keyboard. All other apps and programs as well as all OS functions work without issue.

It always follows the same pattern when it happens. I can login in fine. I can select a character (by double-clicking the character image) and enter the game. At this point, none of the inputs work. If I close and exit the game, (alt-tab, then hit the 'X' in the OS), the next time I start the game the input is dead even on the character select screen. It only clears up with a reboot.

Any one have any ideas? This only started in the last couple of months.

i7-6700K w/ 16GB RAM512 Samsung SSD & 1TB WD HDDR9 390X - 8GLogitech G710+ KBLogitech G5 Mouse

Same here. Doesn't matter the game mode or time of day, skills stop and it's not lag.

Archived