The unfinished job (june28 missing changes)

volca.7234

This is not a patch whine thread, if you want one please i'd like you to go back and leave this thread and enter one of the 4 fresh thread for you to vent there.

This thread is for clearly missing changes that simply does not go in hand with the new ele changes

Catalyst:

• Elemental Celerity: This elite while recharging the current attunment weapon skills, it also function as a mini Spectacular Sphere giving the same boon as the trait depending on what attunment it been activated on, problem is the elite hasn't been updated to the current Spectacular Sphere and still gives fury on air instead of the current Spectacular Sphere's air boon which is quickness
  • Energized Elements: This trait give fury on attunment swap which was only accessible through the old Spectacular Sphere, now that we have fury on base jade orb (Air) this trait has no reason to have a fury boon, and should be changed accordingly to either quickness to mirror the fury quickness swap (also fits the name) or any other boon the balance team deems fit.

Tempest:

• Lucid Singularity: A welcome addition to the tempest arsenal, while i wont give any thought on the trait itself, i see it being way too close in design space to the (Transcendent Tempest) trait, which also is a on-overload mechanic and also lower cooldowns (of overloads), either remove the dmg bonus from Transcendent Tempest and make it the new Lucid Singularity, or remove it entirely and give back the old Lucid Singularity in another name.
Edited by volca.7234
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 3