Stealth not working in guild hall arena

On 7/2/2022 at 7:57 PM, SlitheSlivier.1908 said:

You need to not be in a party with your enemy for stealth to work. It's coded such that if you are in a party, it still acts as friendly/ same team so they can see you.  

But if my friend leaves the party, they will be kicked from the guild hall since they are not a member of the guild.  The arena should count different teams as enemies even if we're partied. 

• Sad 1

On 7/4/2022 at 9:32 PM, CreedOfGod.9764 said:

But if my friend leaves the party, they will be kicked from the guild hall since they are not a member of the guild.  The arena should count different teams as enemies even if we're partied. 

I didn't realize that happens; that's really annoying lol. He doesn't have an empty guild slot? You can also go to the open pvp area in PvP lobby or Armistice Bastion, tho obviously they are less ideal. 

• Like 1

On 7/6/2022 at 10:34 PM, SlitheSlivier.1908 said:

I didn't realize that happens; that's really annoying lol. He doesn't have an empty guild slot? You can also go to the open pvp area in PvP lobby or Armistice Bastion, tho obviously they are less ideal. 

Well those are all work arounds that would probably work, but we weren't driven enough to try any and everything to get around it.

My post stemmed from the fact I felt it should be a basic functionality, or wasn't sure if it was already coded and was broken. ( Two entities in a combat arena that are on different teams should be treated as complete enemies, even if partied)