Renegade Open World build

karsa.8513

Hi,

With ren I will only play in OW and story mode. I mention that I don't like to solo champions and I like only to play at range so I will not use mallyx. I also have a tier6 jade core (I will get a tier 10 in the near future) and the jade bot ress ability.

My playstyle of this build is to kill enemies at range before they can kill me so I would like to get a full "glass canon" build.

So, knowing that renegades benefit from both power dmg and condi dmg and I don't know if I should use celestial, viper or a mix of both?

Edited by karsa.8513

if you dont plan on getting into melee range the extra survivbility from cele is pointless, viper is actually kind of hybrid anyway, but since you are not planning on fighting things with much hp you dont really need much expertise either so maybe go with greiving and only get expetise from traits, runes, sigils and food, somthing like this would work well, but you may be better to just going with the meta viper dps raid build, just in case you decide to try instanced pve content in the future

• Thanks 3

59 minutes ago, Kunagnos Duane.1905 said:

if you dont plan on getting into melee range the extra survivbility from cele is pointless, viper is actually kind of hybrid anyway, but since you are not planning on fighting things with much hp you dont really need much expertise either so maybe go with greiving and only get expetise from traits, runes, sigils and food, somthing like this would work well, but you may be better to just going with the meta viper dps raid build, just in case you decide to try instanced pve content in the future

Yes, grieving (I forgot about this prefix) could work too but after some thoughts I decided to go with viper.

Thanks.