(EU, PvX) Blue Bambies Recruiting - Very Social & Friendly Guild ๐Ÿ’•

Dvalin.5428

ย ๐ŸฆŒBlue Bambies๐ŸฆŒย 

๐Ÿ’™English EU Guild Looking for more players.๐Ÿ’™
1. Cross-MMO Community.
2. Heavily Focused on PvE & PvP.
3. Very social Guild, always taking care of each other.

๐Ÿ’–We are looking for:๐Ÿ’–
1. Social People.
2. New Players & Returners.
3. Raiders, PvE, PvP, WvW Folks.

๐Ÿ™What do you get for joining us?๐Ÿ™
1. We will help you get ready for endgame with all informations you'll need about the game, so if you dont have time to read up yourself, we are ready to give you all info you need.
2. We will support your dreams in the game, IF you contribute to the guild and also help out.
3. A social group of people who acts like we are all one big family, always someone to talk with or chat with.
4. Very experienced leadership in MMOs, we can help you with whatever you need, Builds? Gameplay? Just ask and we will improve you.

๐ŸšจWhat we expect from you๐Ÿšจ
1. Being a active member of our Guild and enjoying the game with your Guild. You can always bring your friends over.
2. You're a Team player, and likes to help out in the Guild.
3. Having a good time.

๐Ÿ’ฐBonus info๐Ÿ’ฐ
If you are a small content creator, we can help you with content, since the guild contains many different content creators in all sizes. So if you need help with Recording? Editing? Or any Content related, then we can help you!

Discord server for Chat & Voice Rooms: https://discord.gg/8e7KGfp7gj

Tip: Most of the guild members are playing on Far Shiverpeaks, but that only matters for WvW.

Edited by Dvalin.5428

• Dvalin.5428 changed the title to (EU, PvX) Blue Bambies Recruiting - Very Social & Friendly Guild ๐Ÿ’•
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi there,

I've played the game when it was just out (around 10 years ago i guess? something like that), and i remember really enjoying my time there. I'm returning, with a completely new character to spend some good time discovering again as i forgot everything!

ย 

Hence i'm looking for guildmates to play and interact with!

I'm on a EU server, do i need to be on a specific EU server before being too deep in with my character? ๐Ÿ™‚ย edit: Tired, just read the very end of your post! Far Shiverspeak it is then!

Edited by Forben Stralken.6201
stupid

On 8/29/2022 at 4:19 PM, Forben Stralken.6201 said:

Hi there,

I've played the game when it was just out (around 10 years ago i guess? something like that), and i remember really enjoying my time there. I'm returning, with a completely new character to spend some good time discovering again as i forgot everything!

ย 

Hence i'm looking for guildmates to play and interact with!

I'm on a EU server, do i need to be on a specific EU server before being too deep in with my character? ๐Ÿ™‚ย edit: Tired, just read the very end of your post! Far Shiverspeak it is then!

ย 

Hi Mate,

Glad you saw the server in the bottom, but keep in mind. Once the alliance system comes out for WvW, then servers wont matter. But the only thing server does right now is WvW.

ย 

But you are very welcome to join us!