About that skiff health bar...

I almost forgot that skiffs got a health bar a while back that is supposed to pop up in case the skiff takes damage. The problem is that depending on the skiff skin you use that health bar might never show up at all. If I am not mistaken it works for the basic fishing skiff, the shing jea dragon boat and, I believe, the crescent canoe, and that's it. Using any of the four remaining skiff skins I had the skiff damaged, at times to the point of destruction, and not once did a health bar become visible which is a bit of a nasty surprise if you are busy fishing with high fishing party stacks and suddenly have to scramble to locate and defeat whatever destroyed the skiff in order to resummon it before the stacks are lost.

This is not a fun situation. Please fix.

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Bumping this up. There are still skiff skins that do not show any kind of health bar when being attacked. I have the Trimaran skiff and it's not displaying a health bar. I love this small skiff but it's annoying not knowing when the skiff is dying.

I have tried out the original, Winged Reverie and Shing Jea and they all show health bars while under attack. Edit: I had my husband try out his Jade Tech skiff and it does NOT have a health bar either.

Edited by Catnip.3580
  • Like 1