[EU] Vanguard of Eden [EDEN] - Recruitment CLOSED

occi.7089

1 hour ago, Akayrahl.4089 said:

Hello. I am a new player and not very stable right now (it's not up to me, so things may change in the future). Also I am not a native English speaker, that's why I am not gonna use Discord to speak (I prefer texing even using my native language. But I can connect a mic where needed)
I wanna play the game and communicate with others. Wanna try all pve content, especially fractals. I come from WoW where I've been for about 10 years

Hello! You are more then welcome to join the guild. You can also join our Discord to chat (typing), and to also join voice just to listen 🙂

On 2/12/2023 at 4:46 PM, knives.6345 said:

Hello, what's your core hours?

I am at SEA but work requires I follow CET time lol

Hello, the guild is mostly active from around 7pm CET onwards. However, you will always find someone online at all times 🙂

Edited by Montu.5139

2 hours ago, Elemag.2364 said:

Hi there, I am a returning player. Always been coming and going to GW2 since 2013, but leave after awhile mostly since I get bored playing solo or can not find a decent people to play with. I hope we can have some fun if you invite me to the guild. Cheers

We will definitely have fun =D

Either Occi or myself will send you an invite when we are online 🙂

Edited by Montu.5139
Typo

4 hours ago, Elemag.2364 said:

Hi there, I am a returning player. Always been coming and going to GW2 since 2013, but leave after awhile mostly since I get bored playing solo or can not find a decent people to play with. I hope we can have some fun if you invite me to the guild. Cheers

Invited :)

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/22/2022 at 9:08 PM, occi.7089 said:

We are an EU guild that focuses on PvE. That’s not to say no one will venture into PvP occasionally. We are creating a more casual environment for players who are new to the game, those who wish to progress or chill at a slower pace and everything in between 🙂

We are opening the doors to like-minded people. New players are most welcome to join us while you find your bearings in game. We will help where we can and answer those burning questions you may feel are silly (trust me we have all had them and were lucky enough to find people who understood)

What can we offer you?

• A place start while you find your feet in GW2
  • Guilded Hollow Guild Hall (Level 68) -  All guild buffs available and at max
  • Discord: Which is active and has text and voice channels for you to use and interact with members.
  • Help and advice whilst levelling up and years of  knowledge from other players in guild of what to do at 80.
  • Getting started in fractals with friendly patient guild groups who do not mind explaining how they work.

• What do we expect from you?

• We ask that you are over the age of 18, you may come across some adult humour and language but all in good fun and spirit.
  • You are kind and respect others.
  • You are active within the guild, whether that is just chatting, playing with us or hanging out in Discord. We do expect you will interact with the guild so that we know who you are.

Who To Contact:

-Feel free to contact me in game @ occi.7089 or Montu.5139  for an invite. We do not always manage to get to forums daily so contacting us either via mail or game will get you a faster response.

Hello, 

I have sent a message to occi in game about joining. 

Thanks 

D

Hi,

I'd love to join if you were still looking for members. I'm active most days and have been looking at doing fractals. I'm also familiar with all of the central Tyria meta events so would be willing to help out with those too, though I'm no commander.

My main in-game character is called Emily Bradshaw.

Look forward to playing with you.

Stephen

12 hours ago, The Befuddled Gentleman.6275 said:

Hi,

I'd love to join if you were still looking for members. I'm active most days and have been looking at doing fractals. I'm also familiar with all of the central Tyria meta events so would be willing to help out with those too, though I'm no commander.

My main in-game character is called Emily Bradshaw.

Look forward to playing with you.

Stephen

Hello there!

You should be receiving an invitation sometimes today. If you don't, please send me an in-game mail. 🙂

Edited by Montu.5139
Grammer

• 3 weeks later...
9 hours ago, imbunoss.3415 said:

Hi,

could I join your guild? I've been playing very sporadically for quite a while and am now looking into playing some of the lvl 80 content for the first time. 

Hey there! I've sent you a guild invite 🙂

• 3 weeks later...

Heya,

Been playing on and off for a few years but still not tried half the things offered by gw2...including fractals, raids...and guilds 😄Currently levelling up a new profession and would be great to see what that's like with a guild, if you guys would have me.

Cheers!

• occi.7089 changed the title to [EU] Vanguard of Eden [EDEN] - Recruitment CLOSED