[EU] Vanguard of Eden [EDEN] - Recruitment CLOSED

occi.7089

On 1/12/2023 at 2:07 AM, occi.7089 said:

Hey 🙂

I know exactly how you feel. I had a big break and came back to the joys of Heart of Thorns 😄 I will send you over an invite 

Thanks, I was busy today and didnt log in. I'll accept the invitation tomorrow. Cya!

1 hour ago, LanaCaprina.4152 said:

Hi, I was wondering if you're still recruiting new players. I'd love to join. I've been playing for a year and would appreciate some help in getting better with fractals, raids etc. in some relaxed environment. 😊

Sure thing I'll sent you an invite now 

• Like 1

Hello! I see that this thread is still active so I want to ask, if you have one spot for player, who played with breaks, because I played only solo for like for 500 hours straight. Three weeks ago, after like a year break I start over with new character I really like now (my new main basically) and want to try for the first time, what is it like to be in guild and try to sociliazing with other players even that I am more introverted type. 

I started play as f2p player shortly before the PoF expansion and now I just want to enjoy the game with content I never played before and just have fun with other people trough chat or voice, because I want to try connect more with the community.

Here is my Discord: Scaryn#2201

1 hour ago, Derkeric.9632 said:

Hello! I see that this thread is still active so I want to ask, if you have one spot for player, who played with breaks, because I played only solo for like for 500 hours straight. Three weeks ago, after like a year break I start over with new character I really like now (my new main basically) and want to try for the first time, what is it like to be in guild and try to sociliazing with other players even that I am more introverted type. 

I started play as f2p player shortly before the PoF expansion and now I just want to enjoy the game with content I never played before and just have fun with other people trough chat or voice, because I want to try connect more with the community.

Here is my Discord: Scaryn#2201

Hello! New and returning players are more than welcome to join! I will send you a guild invite 🙂

Hey there, I am a new player who hasn't played since maybe the third week of this games life.  Would love to find a nice chill place to hangout, play, and learn how any of this game works!  Is there a chance I can get an invite? 🙂 

I've played WoW and FFXIV mostly and wanted to try and give this game a go finally!

Edited by Ahcann.6134
  • Like 1

Hi, Hoping recruitment is still open. Returning player here, kept up to date with the story but not played through much else in a long time. Always found it hard to find that close knit guild that makes a game 'Sticky' that you log in for just to chat in gchat, which I'm hoping you guys can fill. So, about me: I'm 39 (40 next week....), been playing off n on since Beta and am a Guild Wars 1 veteran 😛 Have played most big mmo's at one time or another and love a good rpg...

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Ziriojo.1685 said:

I'm keen on joining.
Had the game since release, bought each expansion but never stuck it out due to live interfearance. That being said, I'm now invested and playing and just got my first 80. Looking guidance on what to do next.

I'll send you an invite 🙂

Hello. I am a new player and not very stable right now (it's not up to me, so things may change in the future). Also I am not a native English speaker, that's why I am not gonna use Discord to speak (I prefer texing even using my native language. But I can connect a mic where needed)
I wanna play the game and communicate with others. Wanna try all pve content, especially fractals. I come from WoW where I've been for about 10 years