New Prototype Position Rewinder Bug at Patriarch's Perch in Verdant Brink - Set Position Gets Cleared by Mounts, Falling

So, I found an annoying bug with the prototype position rewinder that VERY SPECIFICALLY happens in the area where the Wyvern Patriarch spawns in Verdant Brink. This bug must have come as a byproduct of something in a recent patch, because this is the first time I've seen it happen and I normally use the rewinder in this area when grabbing the floating airship cargo. Basically, most mount endurance uses (springer leap, griffon flap, etc.) and dismounts used while in this area will erase the position rewinder position. It does not rewind you, it just removes the set location. It seems to mostly be mount things that result in a change in your vertical position, but I'm not sure. Falling too far from the set location on the Patriarch's perch will also erase the set position. 

The rewinder works as intended on other maps and even in other locations within Verdant Brink, so this bug may be related to being at a very high position on the vertical axis. This bug was likely introduced some time in the past few weeks, as I have used the position rewinder in the past to make for easier floating airship cargo collection in this area.  

For reference, I have included a video showing the problem. The main thing to keep an eye on is the buff bar, where you can see how the set point is cleared for the different circumstances.