Balthazar :(

Cryshal.4036

I had finished with Balthazar. And just as that happened, the server zonked me out, message said return in a few minutes. That fight took an hour. When I logged back in, I was at the point of entering into the fight again, going up the stairs to enter arena, but was killed by enemies and had to port to waypoint.

Needless to say, this has totally soured me on GW2. I need to calm down.

I entered a ticket to support. I doubt there is anything they can do, but it would be nice if they could give me credit for that fight. I suppose something continues there, so I'm finished. :s :s

I watched a YouTube video, and I guess I wasn't done with Balthazar, I guess I just finished the first fight with Balthazar. I didn't know there was a dragon above me. Sad that when I logged back in, I was in a good spot to re-enter the fight, but there were enemies there that finished me off.

I remember that fight. On my zerker daredevil I fought Balthazar (both phases) for about 45mins straight. That was a butt clencher to be sure. Probably the best story instance boss fight I have experienced in this game to date. I wish there were more challenging fights like that.

I don’t know if it is a solo mission (I did it solo) but I would be glad to help just to experience the fight again. Send me a message in game or on the forums if you decide to take me up on my offer!

Archived