Chrono WvW

OniniKanabo.4758

Right , im sorta new player(play GW2 2 years now). The things which i fail to understand is:

1st Why clones are still target dependent? So you start generate clones on a target, but by time you get them up target is death/break vision etc. And you need to start again.Meanwhile Virtuoso dont have that problem with blades. I know all gonna say is different specs but still it is mesmer. Though after EoD they will change it, all those patches.....but nope, same all same all.

2nd Where is Power Chrono dmg went? Before EoD manage to pull about 250k dmg on engage....after....if do 100k its a miracle.....Why Chrono should be only support role in  zerg`s?

3 .Why your alc or swift coming from walls, comes only if you cast in feet( beside Gravity Well)? Seems pointless in my book. So Well of Calamity and Well of Action make no sense at all.

4  .Im not sure its bug or intentional but ...since at least iv played GW2 after first pull of Gravity well...you can just dodge.... Cant wrap my head around it.

So if there some  Veteran Chrono out there, or someone with better  knowledge about memsmer  mechanic ,please tell me where im wrong.

Cheers

• Haha 1