[NA/EU] Returning after 5 years and looking for a Guild/Server

AugustMesavila.6510

Hi guys,

My name is Augusto, I'm from Brazil and I moved to Portugal a few months ago. I used to play GW2 a lot on the NA server.

I took this 5 years pause because I had to focus on my career, but now I'm doing OK and I think I can fill the GW2 in my life again hehe

I tried a lot of MMOs: BDO, NW, WOW... but Gw2 always seemed so perfect and the PVP is goooooooooood!

I'm all up for WvW, Arenas and why not, the PVE content and, of course, willing to transfer to an active EU server.

I have a good mic and like to be in Discord, chat, and know people.

Hey August! From what I've read, it seems PvP/WvW might be the main focus for you, but you did say you're willing to try out the PvE content as well. In that case: our guild, Clair De Lune [Luna] is looking for folks to join us. We're a night owl, PvE guild that does end-game (fractals, strikes, and raids), PvE (metas, dungeons, etc), and social content (fishing, guild hall events, drunk nights).

We do not host anything regarding WvW as we're super spread out, but there are a group of folks who are on Sorrow's Furnace. Likewise with PvP: we don't host anything as a guild, but we do have members who do PvP together on occasion.

If you think you might have an interest, you can check out our forum page HERE. If we don't suit you, that's okay and we wish you the best in finding the guild for you!