[EU] All United [MAX] - Let us be Your first (and last ;)) Guild! Recruting NEW and returning Players!

duraximus.9276

5 hours ago, Scellers.5421 said:

Hey!

I'd be super interested in joining - still consider myself mostly a newb despite playing on and off for years, but I'm happy to teach even newer players content like strikes, etc. I have comm tag and love leading metas, just need to brush up a bit since it's been a while.

Love to hear that people are interested in helping other people's!

Inv will be sent today to both of you!

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Heyo there!

I am searching for a guild as a very new player (started 4 dyas ago with a friend and just finished leveling \o/) I would love to help the guild as well but I'll certainly need explanations of what I need to do (I am so lost in the game, it's kinda scary OnO).

Have a good day!

Hello everyone!
Small BUMP with some information:
We recently started inviting some more people into the guild (new/ret/exp players) because we dont want to fall in to stagnation. That doesn't mean we are going for a 450 member guild, where noone is talking to each other, nothing like that! We still want to be a small, friendly guild. But we also want to help new players get into the game and find interesting people to play with long term . So remember, if you are a new gw2 player the All United [MAX] guild is probably the best home for you!

We are organizing fractal/raid/strike/open world trainings, we will also explain every aspect of the game to you, if you have any problems understanding something. But we also need to see some interest from your side! 

So now to the point. There aren't any restrictions for joining the guild, but we ask you to consider a few things:
- Join our Discord to be up to date with what is happening in the guild, being in voice from time to time would be nice, but isn't mandatory.
-  If you want to try new stuff in game or if you are new to something just ask either in guildchat or discord. We can help you for sure.
- At least try to socialize with the guild. It is always nice to see a "Hello" or "Goodbye" in guildchat. We know as well, that many people have bad experiences in how people treat other people, but in the All United guild you will not experience any kind of rudeness. This is our first, main and most important rule!
- Ghost people aren't really welcome in All United. If you dont want to socialize with the guild, talk or play together, there is no point of joining any guild.

We are wishing you a sunny and pleasant weekend in advance!
See You In All United!

EDIT.
I forgot to mention it.
In next few weeks we starting next edition of our Guild Contest where is Legendary Weapon to win!

Edited by duraximus.9276

• 2 weeks later...