GW2ComHub Train-Leading

Raffy.4195

GW2ComHub Train-Leading

The ComHub 5.2 Black Edition

A Meta/Infusion/Worldboss Train Leading Tool

- Feel free to edit it -

This is my personal way to lead in Guild Wars 2. I wrote it in some dark nights only 4 me, but people always ask me about it. So here and now, have a look 4 and fun with it. Its free & leagl to use.

Its a 2in1 "Tool" to help Beginners to lead and Profis to post in record their messages.

Its a Microsoft Word Makro, so you will need still MS Word to use it.

World Boss Train

With some doable Achievements und some beside Bosses, like Rhendak, Dwana, the Eye of Zhaitan, Lyssa and so on.

Over 30 different sides,

with a special Page for every Boss. Just choose your Message and post it with only 2 mousclicks in Gamechat.

How it worx:
1. Open MS Word
2. Options -> Advanced -> Use CTRL + Click to follow hyperlink: Take the [hook] away!
3. View - Zoom - Page Width, activate that
4. Click in any sentence you will copy and past it into the GW2 chat with: CTRL + v
Tip: 
Best you make a Makro (CTRL + v) on the Mousbutton you use 4 special Actions on your Mount.
And 4 sure, go in GW2 under Options, and set the key "special action for your mount" with CTRL + v.

Result:
Then you have only to press the Mousebutton and it will copy it, and minimize the MS Word Window.
It goes directly back into GW2!
Now just point in chat and press the mousebutton again. It will past the Text auto. in the chat.
Edited by Raffy.4195