[NA] Social/Casual Guild [SKOL] looking for new & returned players

Ania.5490

BUMP!
Just a heads up:

Our guild has just reached level 12 today! It's been only a month since guild's formation, but we already achieved so much together.
We're having fun doing guild events and enjoying the game and good company. Our officers and commanders are very positive, and they patiently train new players as well. 

We have guild events sign up system in our discord, so everyone can see what is planned, and sign up for upcoming event.
We highly recommend our members to join discord, but we never push anyone to talk there in voice chat. Being able to listen during events like meta, raid training, etc., is enough. We also use text chats there for updates and conversations.

Our online is usually about 20 members at the same time. We have players from different countries and in different time zones, but you can mostly see us online anywhere from daytime till late night in US time zone.
We still have space in our guild and can invite few members, so if you think this guild is maybe what you're looking for - you're welcome to join. 

Just few requirements:

1. Try to be active in guild chat, even if you're not representing - saying hello in guild chat when you just logged in is a good start. Please don't go silent all the time. 
  2. Be friendly, respectful and helpful to other members regardless of their game experience or whatever. 
  3. Representation is not required, except for guild missions. You decide when you want to represent, no pressure here.

If you're new to the game, returned player, or you're very experience player who enjoys to be helpful to others - welcome!

In-game contact by mail works best. Please don't use whisper in game, as I can be AFK, and can miss your whispers. 

If you have any questions - please feel free to ask here or in game by mail. 

Looking forward to having you with us!

In-game contacts:

Ania.5490
EstRiem.3569

• Ania.5490 changed the title to [NA] Social/Casual Guild [SKOL] looking for new & returned players
  • 2 weeks later...

BUMP!

Looking for new and returned players who will be happy to progress together in game.

Our guild has just reached level 21. 

We have guild events sign up system in our discord, so everyone can see what is planned, and sign up for upcoming event.
We highly recommend our members to join discord, but we never push anyone to talk there in voice chat. Being able to listen during events like raid training, strikes missions, or guild missions, is enough. 

We have three active commanders, guild missions officer,  social events and giveaways, and, most importantly, we have a group of nice people who enjoy each other's company. 

As a guild, we usually group up for: 

- Open world metas
- Fractals & Dungeons,
- Strikes & Raids,
- Guild Missions,
- WvW (Guild home world is Sorrow's Furnace)
- PvP (mainly for dailies/practice and guild missions)

Our guild chat is very active. That's because we are initially a social guild where players like to socialize while playing.
If you're new and don't know where to start in conversation, just saying "hello" in chat works well - we'll always ask you how are you and how is it going. If you have any questions or need some help in game - just let us know in chat, our members are always happy to help unless they're stuck in instance or something.

Our online is usually about 20~25 members during peak hours. We have players from different countries and time zones, but you can mostly see members online anywhere from daytime till late night in US time zone.
We still have few spots in our guild, so we're still recruiting. If you think this guild may be what you're looking for - you're welcome to join. 

Just few requirements:

1. Try to be active in guild chat, even if you're not representing - saying hello in guild chat when you just logged in is a good start. Please don't go silent all the time. 
  2. Be friendly, respectful and helpful to other members regardless of their game experience.
  3. Representation is not required, except for guild missions. You decide when you want to represent, no pressure here. 

If you're interested - please send me in-game mail.  Please don't use whisper in game to reach out, as I can be AFK, and can miss your whisper, so it would be unfortunate. 

Looking forward to welcome you!

In-game contact:

Ania.5490

Edited by Ania.5490

BUMP!

We have another commander joining our team of officers/commanders. 

We have guild groups running metas, daily strikes, WvW roaming, weekly raid trainings. 

We welcome all new and returned players, who are friendly, respectful, and want to play in a good company in toxic free environment. 

Please read our first post here with guild rules and send me in-game mail, if you're interested to join us.

In-game contact: Ania.5490

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, Ania.5490 said:

BUMP!

We have another commander joining our team of officers/commanders. 

We have guild groups running metas, daily strikes, WvW roaming, weekly raid trainings. 

We welcome all new and returned players, who are friendly, respectful, and want to play in a good company in toxic free environment. 

Please read our first post here with guild rules and send me in-game mail, if you're interested to join us.

In-game contact: Ania.5490

I sent an in-game email :)

BUMP!

New or Returning player! Are you looking for your new home and friendly people to play with? Looking for active guild chat with no toxicity? It is all about us. Please read the first post in this topic, and if you think this guild is for you - please feel free to contact me.

Send your application by in-game mail to:
Ania.5490

You can also whisper, but keep in mind I may be afk sometimes so I may miss your whisper. In this case, if you don't get reply from me by whisper for some time - better to send mail. Add a few words about yourself, if possible.

Happy gaming and I hope to talk to you soon!

• 2 weeks later...

BUMP!

Newbie friendly, casual guild, all game modes.
Still recruiting new and returned players.

Also, looking for players from non-US time zones, as we have few members playing at different times, so it would be good to have more people from different time zones or people who play US morning times.

Please read initial post in this topic and if you feel this guild may be for you - please send me mail in-game Ania.5490 or shoot me a message in Discord Ania-#9188

I'm so new I don't even know how guilds work.. do you have to be on the same realm (server)?   I've been looking for some sort of guild to help me figure out stuff in game past what the simple "new players' web page offers.   tahana.5483

On 3/24/2023 at 10:12 AM, tahana.5483 said:

I'm so new I don't even know how guilds work.. do you have to be on the same realm (server)?   I've been looking for some sort of guild to help me figure out stuff in game past what the simple "new players' web page offers.   tahana.5483

Welcome to guild, it's great to have you 🙂

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

BUMP!
We're still recruiting! Join us for fun guild runs to raids, strikes, fractals, and more!
Less and more experiences players - all welcome!

Pls send in-game mail or whisper to apply:

Contacts: 
Ania.5490
EstRiem.3569
Socomlll.3478

Edited by Ania.5490

• 3 months later...

I am looking for a very friendly and social guild to get into. I feel I have a falling out with the game because most guilds I have tried joining, ended up doing their own thing, and I am invisible to what I am wanting. I don't have any friends to play with, and this game is getting old for me because I am not wanting to solo the game anymore. I don't do PvP and WvW, however I have done Lv1 fractals, and some strike missions. I can help new players a lot as I have world completion on Central Tyria 15x now. Let me know if this seems to be of interest. Thank you :)