(NA) Nightmare of Shadowed Thorns [MIST] - Guild for New Players 200++ Members!

KenoZuki.5082

Hello everyone, recently I joined up with a couple of new players looking to create a guild for newer players, we started recruiting a few days ago, so I felt like I should start up a forum post!

The guilds main goal, is to be a social experience consisting mainly of newer players looking to learn the game together, but we have a few mentors in it already as well ! we focus on smaller scale guild events like, dungeons, pvp matches, world bosses, general map completion, so on and so forth.

I just started playing the game myself about two weeks ago, and im having a blast trying to help these guys build this guild from the ground up. Let me know if you're interested in joining 🙂 We are accepting all experiences of players, new, vet, and mentor!! 

We have a discord server, if you would like to join and request an invite to the guild there as well! https://discord.gg/XuESSqTn7B

If anyone wants to talk to me directly, I am best reached on discord, my tag is... KenoZuki The Grey Soldier#1745

Edited by KenoZuki.5082
adding discord tag

• KenoZuki.5082 changed the title to (NA) Nightmare of Shadowed Thorns [MIST] - Guild for New Players
  • KenoZuki.5082 changed the title to (NA) Nightmare of Shadowed Thorns [MIST] - Guild for New Players 100++ Members!

We have reached 150 members! 

Gonna go ahead and push a forum announcement! 

We have three events currently scheduled!!! 

1. An artsy event where one could potentially win 1,000 GOLD!!! 

2. Some new player fractals on this coming Monday! 

3. Strikes lead by a long time veteran on Thursday!

We are also still looking for members to fill our officer roles, as well as event hosts! Come join in the fun friends! 

• KenoZuki.5082 changed the title to (NA) Nightmare of Shadowed Thorns [MIST] - Guild for New Players 150++ Members!

We currently have 6 events posted up in the guild discord server!

Strikes - Thursday 10:30PM EST

Hero Point Run - Saturday PM EST

PvP Guild Missions - Saturday 11:59PM EST 

Map Completion/Random events/Meta Events - Monday 8PM EST

Newbie Learning Fractals - Monday 8PM EST

We are still looking for artsy people to submit their designs at a chance to win 1k gold as well!