Looking for a few more players [NA][KAINENG][WvW]

I lead a guild (KOVE, maybe you've seen us around)

that exclusively WvW's but may GvG in future. We are looking to run closed squad only groups of between 10 and 20. No higher nor lower preferably. We run on a Wednesday/Friday/Sunday schedule at 6pm est (sometimes Mondays as well).

Our focus is fun but also group improvement. Do not come here expecting a carry. Expect to be outnumbered and tested constantly but also expect more satisfaction when you succeed.

My core groups work schedules/IRL have become more conflicting so we are looking at bringing a few more players into the guild to potentially level things out again. We're a maxed out guild with hall if any of that matters. Expect to be a trial member while we get to know you. 

Edited by Brutal Augus.5917
  • Like 3

A fun bunch of friendly degenerates, good banter ay, yeah nah yeah.
Really happy to be part of this guild. Newcomers won't be laughed at for running your own build as long as it works and are able to take on positive feedback. KOVE is always trying to get better and ensuring we all have fun while doing it. Everyone helps everyone, no joke probably the most down to earth group I have been part of. No toxic commanders in sight!

We drink and we kill, and we drink and we kill, and we drink and we kill - Ya boi, Baron

• Like 1