WvW Server [EU]

Had a really good and fun run today as Commander in Deso... flipped 6 keeps, 1 Red Garri, 1x SM.. and a couple of towers... but holy moly we are outnumbered so much xD 

See like 2 red zergs with 1 smaller group.. then 1 blue zerg and 1 smaller group.. and then you see deso with just 30 people zerg, and a couple of roamers.. painful.. but we still made blue and red mad.. which we felt afterwards

• Like 2

I'm in guild wars for 10 years,but technically only play wvw for few weeks (played maybe 9 years ago, but that was a very different game back then). So there are new players coming in,at least some (I know few that discovered wvw recently similarly). We are outnumbered all the time,but that makes any victory even more glorious and count. I like the mentality of not giving up, the mutual respects of commanders is so nice to see and generally 99% commanders I followed were just great and I've learned a lot. 

• Like 1

On 4/23/2023 at 3:44 PM, monstermadness.3069 said:

Not going to lie... end of the weekend. I have not seen much change with the new opponents compared to others, the only change I see is the names from FoW to Augury Rock... 

Sunday afternoon, 1 small zerg of 15 people and a couple of roamers over all of the WvW maps 😕 

Too bad you're getting that feel. Being a single server against 4 others get the game to be a lot more challenging. We're now in Tier 4 where we have a very good chance to stay. We can have good, hard, outnumbered fights with minimal queues, which is what most of us staying in Desolation really like. We still like commanders, and if you're into taking the challenge, we'll be more than happy to support you.

16 minutes ago, chromatic.2649 said:

Too bad you're getting that feel. Being a single server against 4 others get the game to be a lot more challenging. We're now in Tier 4 where we have a very good chance to stay. We can have good, hard, outnumbered fights with minimal queues, which is what most of us staying in Desolation really like. We still like commanders, and if you're into taking the challenge, we'll be more than happy to support you.

I will still be fighting as a comm.. but its still painful to be outnumbered a lot.. especially knowing the server is considered full, and no new players can join. My friends cant join either which kinda pisses me off to 😕 especially since we have a lower number.

Ppl just want to win all the time, if possible without putting any effort towards the win.To win when you are outnumbered is not that hard but ppl don’t wanna put in the work for it (joining voice chat, playing a proper build that actually does something for the squad, listen to the commander and few other small things). And when things get hard those slackers just don’t play or try to troll the ppl that put in the work.My point here is : Do your best not to suck, put in the work and leave the complaints to Riba god knows he has a lot to complain about.