{EU} (OMG) Social Casual Guild looking for friendly members :)

Summer.5016

• Summer.5016 changed the title to {EU} (OMG) Social Casual Guild looking for friendly members and chill raid leader :)
  • Summer.5016 changed the title to {EU} (OMG) Social Casual Guild looking for friendly members :)

I have recently come back to gw2 after about a 2 year break. I have lvl80 in all proffessions and 400+ in most crafts too.
I am currently running through all the content i have missed in cronological order. (i was much more of a login do fractals / logout person back last time i played)

I am now just really chilled and looking to have likeminded chilled people to play with . Based in UK. 30+ yrs old. Adult who like gaming. I am really enjoying my time back in gw2 and am looking now for a guild (now i know i am sticking around long term).

Would like to find somewhere with like minded people who are less fussed about min maxing / meta builds and more focused on fun and just enjoying gaming together. I get more enjoyment for eg. from some time spent with ppl just doing random content in random specs where we just have  a laugh together than hard pushing min maxing "MUST PLAY META" builds etc.

Hoping there is a chilled guild EU based / UK based out there i can start to call home and get to know a good smallish group of people and just enjoy the game more with constant group.

You guys and gals sound like a good fit... could i get an invite too please.

• 4 weeks later...