[EU][PVE][18+]The Floorhuggers [HUG] wants YOU!

Ritzo.3764

I know what you're thinking. "Here I am again, all alone, laying on the cold floor..." It's not a good feeling, wouldn't it be much better to hug the floor with fellow floorhugging enthusiasts?

We, The Floorhuggers [HUG], are a fairly new guild created to enjoy the game while having fun. We mostly hug floors in fractals, strikes, guild missions and raids, but are not opposed to dipping our toes into other game modes. We are looking for likeminded, mature, and laid back players of all experience levels to smash content with, while keeping a friendly and non-toxic atmosphere. We communicate on discord and post events there, so discord is mandatory.

If all of this sounds good, and you no longer want to take the walk of shame back from the waypoint alone, do feel free to give us a whisper or mail should we not be online! You can reach us at the following igns:

Ritzo.3764
Dessy.7369

Heeey 😄 
I'm a new/super noob casual returned player (been away for 7-ish years) - so natually I am super interested  in finding a guild 😄

is this still open, and can I have an invite if so? (I'm a bit confused over the gray colours)

Peace ✌️