[EU] Lorebound! [LORE] 📚✨ Love raids, strikes, and chill vibes? Join us today! [OPEN]

• UnboundJoy.6507 changed the title to [EU] Lorebound! [LORE] 📚✨ Love raids, strikes, and chill vibes? Join us today!

Our Rules

• No performance shaming or excessive bragging, especially mid-event.

What does that mean, exactly?
I believe I understand the spirit of the rule, yet at the same time I'd very much like to be told whenever I may be underperforming and holding a group effort back. Is there still room for such feedback?

3 hours ago, Mark.7364 said:

I believe I understand the spirit of the rule, yet at the same time I'd very much like to be told whenever I may be underperforming and holding a group effort back. Is there still room for such feedback?

There is room for feedback and if we feel someone is underperforming we will talk with the privately about how to fix it.
We just dont want people coming in and calling someone out for maybe doing lower dps etc, we would rather help people improve than shame them for not doing as well as others

But self improvement is always encouraged, we all want to do better one way or another, we just support each other along the way 🙂

11 hours ago, Mark.7364 said:

Absolutely. Discussion is encouraged as long as it's in a supportive manner like Tupro says. It basically means we won't stand for "you suck" or "look how much better I am than you" type comments. If someone is severely underperforming, there must be something seriously wrong... potentially with gear or build. At that point we would then privately contact to have a look in a no-judgement manner 🥰 This game can be complicated to gear up after all.

But honestly, I have never had to actually do that yet in the year we've been raiding together. Everyone has been so curious and open to discussion, they've come seeking answers rather than having to go to them first. 

Hope that helps!

Hello again, forums! We've opened for recruitment again - why not give us a shot?

We're on the hunt for chill players who are interested in joining in with our regular Strike Clears and Path of Fire Raid events. But we're also looking for more casual players, interested in content such as dungeons or the occasional open world event. Whether you're a green player or a veteran, we might be the community for you. 💙

Any questions, as always, just leave us a message! Our application form is linked above.

Have a lovely Sunday!

• UnboundJoy.6507 changed the title to [EU] Lorebound! [LORE] 📚✨ Love raids, strikes, and chill vibes? Join us today! [OPEN]
  • UnboundJoy.6507 changed the title to [EU] Lorebound! [LORE] 📚✨ Love raids, strikes, and chill vibes? Join us today! [OPEN]

Due to some bot issues, we have changed how we receive new applicants! 

All new members can join through our Discord. Simply head to loreboundguild.com for the invite. You will see a channel called "apply-here".

Simply click the apply button, tell us a little about yourself, provide your account name, and get ready for a warm welcome!