Returning Player Looking for Small Social Guild

Arixbai.8645

I'm trying to get back into the game, especially with the new expac announcement, and I'm hoping a social guild might help me stick around. I've been playing solo in MMOs for the past 2 years due to personal responsibilities. I work some odd hours and am currently in grad school, so it's unlikely I'll be able to participate in many guild events. I'd strongly prefer a guild with up to 30 people, preferably a bit less, as I have social anxiety issues and deal better with smaller groups. I'm open to doing fractals, strikes, dungeons, and raids and have some experience with some of them.

Hello!

I invite you to check out Tyrs Paladium.  While we are not really "small", we are mature and have other members who have similar anxieties who are welcomed and included as much as they are comfortable.  We do run dungeons, fractals (both beginner and advanced), strikes, and some raids.  Please check out our website and see if we might be of interest to you - and if so you are welcome to fill out an application 🙂

https://tyrspaladium.shivtr.com/?site_game_id=136318

Happy gaming!

Hey! I actually meant to write you the last time you had posted a thread- but IRL took me away from the game and computer. I remember because you were studying library science and we have like 3 or 4 fellow library peeps in our guild so I thought that might be a comfy fit for you! While diff ppl play diff games together on top of GW2/GW1, at our core we are a small guild, and there is zero pressure to participate in anything you don't feel up to. You can check out our thread HERE or send me a pm in game (or any of the other leaders listed in the thread!) 😊