Sometimes Legendary(STLY) is recruiting ACTIVE players!!! PvX, community and engagement focused, fleshed out and organized!

Hey everyone! I founded this guild about 5 months ago and since then I'm ridiculously proud of what has come of it. We have a handful of awesome officers all helping run things, typically they each specialize in a certain mode in the game and CONSTANTLY run scheduled events for people who want to engage in that aspect of the game. Our discord is fully detailed and structured to make it as easy as possible for newcomers to jump right in and get playing with us. We accept all players regardless of level or experience in game, with our only invite-wall being you have to be a fairly active player(at least couple days a week you're on for a bit 🙂) and of course it helps if you're the type of person who wants a genuine community to hang out with while you play, learn, and master the game. Our discord is required as it's really the only way you could possibly be up to date with the guild's happenings, and always the more the merrier! If that sounds fun to you and like you'd enjoy that, let me know and I'll be sure to get you in and we can get you goin, thank you all and stay legendary!