[Feedback] Previews : Jade Bot Skins & Other.

I want to keep this post short as possible. The current preview system is not good enough anymore, and the Gemstore Skins keep hiking in price. I don't want to look at a cosmetic product and not see all their functions. It's easy to bring up the Hero Panel with the Dye Menu open and get those dyes to apply to items you preview in the Gemstore, but it would be nice if you gave the Gemstore Preview a Dye Randomize Button -you don't need to clutter the interface with a dye panel. On the note of Outfits, it would be nice to have a Hide-Helmet toggle, and normally this feature does not work with Outfits.
This next point could go in two different ways: Either we have a (30 minute Demo Trial, with a Daily Cooldown) limited preview of Mount Skins and Jade Bots in-game, or, make new Preview UI that is tailored for showing off Animations of Mount Skins and Jade Bots. I want to see Jade Bots with a Skiffs and doing everything under the sun -it can do.

I'll end this with one more point, the Preview system is very old and it needs to be further developed on; some people like myself don't like surprises and want to see everything a Skin can offer/change, because your Skins are getting more advanced and the Preview System is not.

Thank you for Reading. ❤️

• Confused 1