So completely lost, need advice if possible.

On 7/10/2023 at 6:10 PM, Nightbreed Gaming.4320 said:

As far as gear, I had looked at berzerker sets but, a lot of their stats were lower than my celestial set and they were pretty expensive since I'm rocking a whopping 25 gold so I passed. 

Trick for finding cheaper gear. Don't look at Berserker but look up the stats Power, Percision and Ferocity for level 80 exotics. Items often named Berzerker are actually crafted and expensive to make and therefore buy. If you look up the stats themselves you can find cheaper gear that is dropped that has a different name. For example: Zhed's light armor is a full set, with a rune that is about 30-50 silver a piece right now. Because it doesn't say berserker it won't come up in your search. "Ice Golem's Maw Box" is another good one. Stat Selectable helm for about 1 gold for any armor type.

Weapons: "Iron Legion" is a good term to look up for weapons. There are a few Stat Selectable crafted weapons that are about 5-8 gold right now each. 

So don't be discouraged by the expensive Berserker stuff. Gotta manipulate the TP a bit and you'll find affordable solutions. I know I am probably missing some good items but I am sure others can give you more items to by to increase your power.