PvP Basics Changes Proposal NA

Anaston.2840

28 minutes ago, Khalisto.5780 said:

Duo q should have been gone in 2018

Several 119/1 records that are impossible to get without duo q

Yesterday i played against this high rating exploiters, not only they q'd as anothet class and swap to cata, they were dodging grimjack to not risk their rating

Those 2 player would never be in the same team if it wanst duo q

But this is an old request, highly gatekept by "pros"/title sellers

Thank you very much for your comment, I'm trying to get the team's attention. I count on the collaboration of everyone here with the opening of private tickets calling for this publication. 💪❤️

On 7/4/2023 at 10:27 AM, Anaston.2840 said:

Greetings,
I've been thinking about ways to improve SPvP content by being part of the community.

During all the years that I played, I noticed some key points regarding matches and details that harm the competitive scene.

Here are some points that could be changed and are simple to solve:

•  Allow changing professions during a tournament that has already started either at intervals or during matches. (This disqualifies all training in a group and time invested in a specific composition! In no other really competitive game is it possible to make changes like this during a tournament or match... PROHIB IT😤)
  • Being able to repeat the same profession ONE, TWO and even THREE or more times😣. As you all know there is a lock that DOES NOT WORK. Any player can switch classes within the pre-match. In addition, there should also be a lock to not repeat the same class specialization.
  • Ranked 5v5 with Duo queue. NO! for Leaderboard to be more effective it should be Solo Queue

These are some of the points I would like to present and propose changes today, I don't know about tomorrow. But we need to improve the things that make us feel bad as a community.😇

Sincerely, a player passionate about SPvP💪

LETS VOTE ❤️