LF NA Fractal Guild

Frost.4936

Greetings, 

I hope this message finds you well. My name is Astrafira, and I am an experienced veteran in the game since the Heart of Thorns release. I am currently in search of a fractal guild that regularly engages in T4s and CMs. Ideally, the guild would have a relaxed atmosphere and members with prior experience in fractals.

I have been away from fractals for a while, but I recently decided to get back into them. As a result, I may be a bit rusty, and I am eager to find a guild that can help me reacquaint myself with the content. My primary classes are power reaper and condi scourge, although my harbinger is temporarily unavailable.

To note, I am not alone in my pursuit. My close friend is also an experienced fractal player, and we often play during the EST night time around reset, while I occasionally log in during the day. You can find me in-game with the username AMD.3816/Astrafira, but for a faster response, I suggest reaching out to me on Discord at abigailmarie.

Thank you for considering my application, and I am looking forward to any guilds that may be interested in welcoming me and my friend.