NA PVE - The Black Court Is Recruiting New and Returning To The Game (Friendly and Casual)

Tere.4759

Hi all, TBC is looking for new and returning casual players, young or old, can't get on every day, no problems.  We understand.  Discord is not required but we have one.  We are very accepting of all people and will not tolerate bigotry in any way.  

History:  The Black Court has been around since 2012 but most of my members left to pursue other games so it was decided that we need new blood.  We do have a guild hall but it's been pretty vacant these last few years.  It's time to put some fresh paint on it.  Need help completing content, we will come to the rescue, want to earn those tough to get hero points, we'll clear the way for you.  Need to kill a tough boss, we're there.  Just want to chat in game, we'll answer.  Frustrated by something in the game, just let us know.  We're there for you.  Why not join a guild that doesn't expect you to be the best of the best.

Edited:  We welcome any and will work towards completing end game content eventually but we are a social guild of people who want to help people enjoy GW2.  

Edited by Tere.4759

• Tere.4759 changed the title to NA PVE - The Black Court Is Recruiting New and Returning To The Game (Friendly and Casual)

If you are still looking I would like to see if we fit. I have done just about all content but my time frame is EST...I'm off by 9  (+1 hr after reset) . I get up very early (3:00) to go to work so West Coast time frames do not work for me as the three hour time difference. Please let me know or throw an invite. Yhanks so much.

We are still looking for members.  Send me an in game message and I will get you in the guild as soon as I can.

Prospective members, yeah just send me an in game message and I'll gladly add you to our growing guild.  I am in the game east coast time from 2am to around 3:20am and then again around 3 or 4pm until 6pm unless it is the weekend when I am usually online all day and night.

Edited by Tere.4759

Bringing to the top so all new and returning players can see it.  We are inclusive, discrimination won't be tolerated.  We have a good group of people in the guild now.  Would love to grow it more.  Once we get to a certain count, not sure what that will be, I'll do a discord poll to see what people are interested in doing and then we'll get some groups going if there is interest. For now, just chatting and helping each other out.  Need help, we will run to you wherever you are and help.  All you need to do is ask.  Completely casual.  We know everyone has a real life.  Taking time off from the game, we don't kick you from the guild until you've been gone for more than 3 years.

Edited by Tere.4759