[EU][PvE] Solar Arcana [SoAr] - Afternoon raiding guild looking for more

SidraelQ.7213

Most guilds main time is early evening. If you are a person who would like to do more group content in the afternoons, but due to your work or just because it's your preference, look no further. The guild newly formed, because after an extensive search I didn't manage to find anything that would cover this angle.

I could leave a long message here, but no one reads that, so here are the main points:

• Most longer events starting around 15:00 CE(S)T on weekdays

• Main focus is raid progression, but planning to get into strike CMs too

• No bench requirements, but you have to strive for self-improvement, and the desire to progress towards harder content

• Our goal is to gather people who are active at the same time to be able to make groups spontaneously for easier/shorter content

The schedule is up for discussion at the moment, but the least you can expect is a HoT raid run definitely, and since PoF raids are Emboldened from next week, the current Emboldened raid (that can turn into a full PoF run if it goes well enough).

If this sounds like something you would like to be a part of, hit me up and I'll get back to you as soon as possible.

Hello, I am looking to get into fractal, raid and strike missions. I mainly play around AUTZ but I think that your timing will also work for me. I am fresh to high level pve content, not much experience. Do let me know if there are any other requirements.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...