Relic for Power/Boon Chrono

Hello together,

I am searching an Relic for power chrono. Before I ran either Scholar or Thief rune. But from what I see there is currently no Power Relic which would give the Chrono a Buff. All Weapon skills have a cooldown below 20 secs. So Fireworks would not work. I guess Thief only works on Thief and Revenant (have tested it on Rev and it works). And all the other Relics under Power would have also no Effect as far as I could imagine.

Ty and Kind Regards

• Sad 1

Ok "Relic of the Thief" is working also with other classes. My new interpretation of the description is, that the resource cost is for the Thief since no thief weapon skill has a cooldown (recharge). And then the part with recharge is for all other classes since the 2,3,4,5 skills have a recharge cooldown. 
I tested this in the Heart of the Mists since I can just equip the Relics there and do not need to open a box to play around with them.
Personally I find the name "Relic of the Thief" then very misleading. I mean What has it to do with Thief other than that it can also be used on a Thief. It feels more like the generic DPS Relic.

17 hours ago, Root the Kid.1026 said:

Ok "Relic of the Thief" is working also with other classes. My new interpretation of the description is, that the resource cost is for the Thief since no thief weapon skill has a cooldown (recharge). And then the part with recharge is for all other classes since the 2,3,4,5 skills have a recharge cooldown. 
I tested this in the Heart of the Mists since I can just equip the Relics there and do not need to open a box to play around with them.
Personally I find the name "Relic of the Thief" then very misleading. I mean What has it to do with Thief other than that it can also be used on a Thief. It feels more like the generic DPS Relic.

it's not only for recharge skills, but also for weapon skills that have resource cost. thief weapon skills cost the initiatives, that's why may be anet named it with "Relic of the Thief"

On 8/23/2023 at 5:39 PM, Reart.7089 said:

it's not only for recharge skills, but also for weapon skills that have resource cost. thief weapon skills cost the initiatives, that's why may be anet named it with "Relic of the Thief"

Guessing on why anet named it as they named it "Relic of the Thief" does not really go against the point that the name could be misleading for some ppl. I mean one section is for 8/9 classes and the one part with resource cost is for one class. Naming it then after the minority is confusing. A generic name would be more meaningful.