10 minutes ago, elpuellodiablo.9361 said:

it's at the bottom left of the map, first floor, behind a small tower.

you need to use a globe to do something, i pressed buttons randomly and it unlocked.

worst. mission design. ever.

Where is that globe? I have been looking for quite a while and I just cannot find the globe you are mentioning, or is it the dwarven fire ball in a cage thing?

Please, for the love of god, where is the tower. I've been all over the bottom left of the map. I don't see a globe other than the dwarven volcano orb, which is in the extreme west of the map, not the bottom left. My internet got disconnected when this stupid relic was the very last objective of the mission, and now I have to do all the other crap again after wasting an hour running around looking for it, and I'm furious.

I feel like I'm going insane. I was having an awesome time until this mission in particular took a big hot dump all over it.

1 minute ago, Robotmoxie.4025 said:

Ctrl+click the healing skill on 1 and let it autoattack. I was able to complete Strength without even touching the keyboard.

didn't work, I lose too much health and can't survive for more than 30 secs, very frustrating

23 minutes ago, Area.3526 said:

Alright, after reaching a state of positively nuclear anger, this post is, at least in part, the solution we're looking for.

1) Go to the NORTHWEST corner of the mission area, second floor. You will see the "Dagda's Journal" interactable, along with a wall covered in blue orbs (depicted in these links), a globe, and the Celestial object on the tower opposite of the globe. (If you're facing the globe and the wall with the orbs at the same time, this will be BEHIND you.)

2) Interact with the globe. You're trying to arrange the orbs in such a way that they're similar to the glyph. This is stupid and doesn't translate well. Just mash options 1-4 until they line up in such a way that the Celestial key stops glowing, and you can grab it.

-----

The Strength challenge is similar to the spoiled bacon HP in HoT, but with a much shorter and more forgiving cooldown, and it heals 25% of your health. I was counting 5 ticks of damage, then hitting 1. Once I got under half health, I just made 1 my auto with ctrl-click.

The Nature challenge is as simple as finding a bucket of water and putting out a burning tree. The bucket of water will be in the same room as the grapevines, which should be to the left, if you're facing the burning tree dead-on.

The Balance challenge is on the wall right behind the main portal. Go through the portal in the upper floor where your friends are, then turn around and look at the wall beside Livia.

The Knowledge challenge is about alphabetical order. You're looking for a book called "Everyone Loves Wizards" under a nearby *fallen* staircase. Look for rubble.

The Obscure challenge is underneath a staircase in the SOUTHEAST. It asks you a riddle. The answer is "a secret."

This story chapter absolutely sucks and I pray to all six gods that putting this information together ends our collective suffering.

Edited by Robotmoxie.4025
Accuracy. Said "everybody" instead of "everyone."
  • Thanks 2

I must be bugged because the Strength challenge ticks me for like 20% of my health, and my heal does 25%...

*LOL yup i am bugged. The trick is to take off your condition damage gear. kitten lol. it works against you.

Edited by oZZie.4762

Thank you those that posted on how to do the celestial, the images helped, i had no idea that room was there, i must been in the room under it 100 times.... if your doing a scavenger hunt, some clues will help and make it at least fun... randonmly looking was not really fun... thank you for those that posted answers.