rifts need some work

i dont mind the concept, but the execution is far from great.

first off, they need better scaling. 50 ppl waiting 10 minutes for a tier 1 rift to open, becouse only 2 kryptis spawn, every like 20 seconds is definitely not intended, needs fixing. also the bosses need to scale to the number of players, since they get oneshot faster then elite mobs that spawn during opening of the rift itself. this makes rift hunting xtremely unfun. it takes too much time to locate a rift, kill all the mobs, to then be presented with a punchbag joke of a "boss" IS. NOT. FUN.

also, something needs to be done about some of the mobs attacks. an elite spider type thing (during opening phase of the rift, tier 1) oneshot me several times times with no telegraph whatsoever. it just stood there and then i died 100%-0, no telegraph, no animation to look for. got up using jadebot, healed to about 90% health and poof, im dead again.

also green circles need fixing. those will not work in an open world setting, ever. especially if u need more then 10 ppl inside to not die. been fighting tier 2 boss, got the green circle, had a coupleof ppl beside me so i tought, ye, im fine. then we all got oneshot. counted at least 9 bodies after this attack. so unless its a completely different mechanic then what green circles represent everywhere else in the game it needs fixing. especially since once ur downed on tier 2 boss u wont get up unless the group is organised, and do remember its OW were talking about. so ye, i got up by the waypoint, rushed back to the boss, and imidietly got the green again. guess what happenede next? everyone else learned form previous mistakes, and now ran away from me, since its a death sentance, at least i was the only casualty this time. its never going to work in OW. and being oneshot without being able to do anything about it is the worst experience a player can have. fix required.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1