EU [EDEN] - Vanguard of Eden - Small, friendly and casual community 🦦 - CLOSED

occi.7089

Hi, old player returning after a looooong break (years) came back for the Winter festival and now slowly working through the expansions and trying to figure out all the new abilities and builds etc...

Looking for some players to journey with through the expansions and beyond :-)

17 hours ago, Yorkshire.8301 said:

Hi, old player returning after a looooong break (years) came back for the Winter festival and now slowly working through the expansions and trying to figure out all the new abilities and builds etc...

Looking for some players to journey with through the expansions and beyond 🙂

Hello! Either Occi or myself will send you an invite once we are online. 🙂

Edited by Montu.5139

22 minutes ago, Baffy.3186 said:

Hi! I'm a new player that recently just started playing about a month ago! Was looking for a guild to join and I think this might be the one for me! Can I get an invite to join the guild?

Hello! =D

Occi or myself will send you an invite when we are online 🙂

• Like 1

• occi.7089 changed the title to EU [EDEN] - Vanguard of Eden - Small, friendly and casual community 🦦

Hello there!

If you run across me in game don't let the "Decade's Devotion" title fool you; I've not played constantly during that time and have returned this month after a break of a couple of years. I mostly PvE but beside that I want to do some (easy) fractals with a group of guildies who have the patience to explain what to do when and don't simply rush through. I'm proud of myself because I solo'd a fractal yesterday but wish I had a regular group that I know and trust to do dailies & PvE achievements or attempt something more challenging. 

I'm online every day 🙂and would be happy to help out guildies with anything.

• occi.7089 changed the title to EU [EDEN] - Vanguard of Eden - Small, friendly and casual community 🦦- CLOSED
  • occi.7089 changed the title to EU [EDEN] - Vanguard of Eden - Small, friendly and casual community 🦦
13 hours ago, MrKelada.7502 said:

Hey I've messaged occi a few days ago but got no response 🙃
I'm new to gw and interested in joining since it sounds like something I've been looking for in the game.

Oh no!!!! I am so sorry 🙂 If you are still interested then please let me know 😉

• occi.7089 changed the title to EU [EDEN] - Vanguard of Eden - Small, friendly and casual community 🦦 - CLOSED